Employee Benefits & Individual Coverage
Your health, and the health of your family, friends, colleagues, and employees is one of the most basic needs each of us look to promote and protect each day. Building customized benefit strategies is our way of helping protect that basic yet critical need for each of our valued clients.
As health care continues to change, analyzing and comparing benefits options can be an overwhelming task for even the most savvy business owners, but it doesn’t have to be. Our benefits team has been dedicating 100% of their efforts to group and individual benefits for the past 40 years. Our experience, and the ability to handle an unlimited number of employees per group, makes our firm a great option for your benefits needs!
- Health Savings Account
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Section 125 Plans: Flexible Spending Account, Premium Only Plan, Disability, Dependent Care, etc.
- Fully Insured
- Self Funded & Alternate Funding
Deciding to partner with MKI means a dedicated service team who will work with you on the full spectrum of employee benefit services:
- Day to day benefits administration
- Planning audits
- COBRA Administration
- Annual Compliance
- Industry Trends
- Employee Communication
- Employee Meetings
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
Health Care Reform
Your MKI service team is here to help you navigate the ever changing world of Health Care Reform.
- Annual ACA Checklist
- Affordability Calculator
- Pay or Play Analysis
- Regulatory updates
- Reporting Guidance
Human Resources Consulting
Managing people is perhaps the most complex area that a client handles on a daily basis – and there is no one size fits all solution. Whether you need to evaluate risk, improve efficiencies, or manage change, we can help!
- HR Compliance Reviews
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Employee Handbooks
- Management Training
- Employee Training
- Compensation Review
BASIC Guru – Benefit & HR Management System
BASIC Guru is a secure online benefit management system. What’s that mean to you? It means that you and your employees can access all of your critical benefit information anytime, anywhere. You no longer need to call in or wait for a returned phone call now that the answers to your questions are available on demand. Nothing can replace the attention of the Mike Keith Insurance team of professionals, but an agent with BASIC Guru is going the extra mile to provide exceptional customer service. Don’t settle, start expecting the best!
- BASIC Guru stores all of your benefit data in one place
- You have 24/7 secure web access
- View your summary of benefits, network options and review plan costs
- Store any HR Forms and documents
- Create employee benefit statements
- Employees can view all of their personal benefit information at any time
Managed HR Portal
In the world of employee benefits there is one certain thing…change. There are many catalysts bringing about this change: legislative issues, economic forces, and the evolving needs of the consumer from managed care to consumer directed healthcare. BASIC Guru equips you the latest information and the tools to manage your companies changing needs.
Here are a few of the tools you will have access to:
- Complete your own Customized Handbook
- The 3 Minute Company HR Audit
- Review State and Federal Laws
- Access to State and Federal Forms
- Monthly Newsletter
- Access to Hiring, Termination, and Evaluation Tools and Forms
- Ask the Pro Access
- BASIC Guru Managed HR Portal – Brochure
- BASIC Guru Managed HR Portal – Demo
- Dental, Hearing, and Vision Plans
- Final Expense Plans
- Hospital Indemnity Plans
- Recovery and Long-Term Care Plans
- Specified Disease Plans
- TeleHealth Plans
- Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans
- Medicare Supplements
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Currently we represent eight organizations which offer thirty-two products in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov, 1-800-MEDICARE, or your local State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) to get information on all of your options.